Quick start guide for Educational course instructor/admin
- Please read all our provided documentation carefully before using the software.
- Install the application following the “Installation and Update” guide carefully
- Login as site administrator to organize your system
- First, update your System Settings and Payment Settings from the Settings option of the left sidebar menu. Make sure to provide a valid YouTube API key and a right Vimeo API key on System Settings.
- If you have updated the Settings successfully, you can go to the Categories option from the same left sidebar menu and create Categories.
- After creating a Category, you can develop Sub-categories under a specific Category. For creating Sub-categories, you can go to the Categories page, select a particular category, click on the Action dropdown menu, and select Manage Sub-categories. It will take you to the Sub-categories page. Now you can click on the “+Add Sub Category” button and fill all the required fields to create a Sub-category.
- Now it’s time to create some Courses. Since a course will contain all the video lessons, you have to make it carefully. Move to the Courses option from the left menu. You will get an “ Add Course Form” after clicking on the “+Add Course” button. Fill all the fields carefully.
- Every Course should have at least one Section. You will have to add a lesson under a specific section of a particular course in the end. So, now you will have to create at least one area. Move to the Courses page, select a specific time, click on the action dropdown menu, and select Manage Section. After clicking on Manage Section, you will get the list of Sections, which is empty now. You have to create one by clicking the “+Add Section” button.
- As you have created a Course and a section or multiple sections, now you will be able to create a lesson. Now, let’s move to the Course page again, select a specific course, click on the Action dropdown button, select Manage Lesson. It will also show the list of lessons that you’ve created. To add new, you can click on the “+Add Lesson” button.
Quick start guide for course students
- Since the application has already been installed. Student can access the website by only hitting the application URL
- The home page will appear every time a student hits the URL. A student can search for a specific course from the home page, get all the top courses, top ten latest courses, and get category-based classes. A student can sign up if he/she is not registered yet. If a student is already registered, he/she can log in. Students can add courses on their Shopping Carts or add them to their Wishlists.
- Students can see the course details by simply clicking on a course thumbnail. The course details page contains all the essentials information about a course like, Title, Description, Outcomes, The prerequisites of the study, Lesson list Instructor details, and the rating and reviews. Users can see a course overview here.
- If Students want to buy the course, they must add those courses to their cart.
- After adding a course on Shopping cart, if a student wants to see their cart items, they can go to the Shopping Cart page by clicking on the Go To Cart button, which hovers over the cart icon of the header.
- Students can remove courses if they want from the shopping cart page.
- On the right side of the shopping cart page is the total price of the cart items. Under that is the Checkout button. If students want to check out, they can click on the Checkout button and pay for those courses.
- After a successful checking out, the student can see their courses on the My Courses menu. The student will get the My Courses button by hovering over their profile image from the header.
- My Courses page will show all the courses which are purchased by that student. Students can play the lessons by clicking on the thumbnail from the My Courses page.